Free diecutting files

Saturday 14 July 2012

Sending oodles of loveand hugs to you

Goodday It's time for a new challenge over at The Waltzing Mouse Challenge Blog   We have a great sketch for you created by Sandy Dunn. 
This is my take on the sketch, I used the very vintage labels #5 and the compact sentiments #2..
I get frequent questions about wich papers I use  Minds Eye , girls  papery , the digital papers from Beatriz Jennings ( iralmijashop etsy) and of course Melissa frances , but I love everything with soft colors so I use a lot of other brands too, like Maya design , pion ,  Graphic45, pink paisley, Glitz , fancy pants, design, I think every brand has some papers I would love to use..you just have to look for them..
Hope this helps..
Gezellig dat je even kwam kijken .Ik vind het heel leuk als je een berichtje achterlaat, tot de volgende keer. Photobucket

2 comments:

Nanda said...

Je hebt weer een mooie kaart gemaakt. Bedankt voor je antwoord. Ik ben ondertussen verder gaan zoeken op internet naar mooi papier. Je lijstje met merken helpt wel. Dank je.

Riet said...

Wat een geweldige kaart.

Liefs Riet.