Free diecutting files

Friday 8 November 2013

Happy Birthday giftcard.



I made this giftcard for the challenge of the Dutch Cardlovers #197 . Because the back of the cards are most of the time pretty boring they asked us to make a card with a nice front and back. 
Beatrice just had some gorgeous new backgrounds in her etsy shop Iramalija that I simply could not resist and I yoused them for this giftcard. The card has two pockets on the inside . One for money and In the otherone I put a little notecard for a personal message.
The giftcard is a cutfile from the silhouettestore.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Margot said...

mooi! echt leuk om te geven en ontvangen! bedankt voor het meedoen met de dcl!

anja curvers said...

Prachtige giftkaart Lenet leuk dat je meedoet bij DCL.

Oskar said...

super blog

Nowe Love Papierowe said...

Oh my god!!! This is wonderful.

Kitty said...

Pfff, ik kom hier veel te weinig... prachtige creaties weer Lenet!

Nicole said...

Wauw! Prachtig! Groetjes Nicole

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OMG! Girl you rock these papers I Love this one!!!