Free diecutting files

Wednesday 26 February 2014

So cute..


 Whoooo hoooo  yes  as you see I made a Lay out!! And I'm happy with it .It really felt good making one again after so long.. the only thing I'm not happy with is my handwritten  journalling.. should NOT do that!
I will enter this one for the challenge of Lawnscaping challenge  dust em off.. I used some old chipboard I think I have that laying around for more than 6 years  so it was very dusty  and a stitching template that I have for years and haven't used just as long..

6 comments:

Margot said...

Superleuk! Dat praatwolkje boven de foto is zo grappig!

Erica ♥ said...

Wat een gave LO, echt heel tof ☺

Een hele fijne avond nog.
Veel liefsss van Erica ☼
{Heidebloempjuh}

thesnailgarden said...

That photo is adorable and you have truly complimented it with your layout. Beautiful! Best wishes, Pj x

janfien said...

What een schatje, zowel de foto als de layout. Ik zit er ook over te denken weer een een layout te maken. Heb een jaar bijna niks gedaan. Maar nu ben ik weer begonnen met een paar kaartjes .
Josephine

Anneke said...

Wat een schatje. Heel mooi bewerkt deze foto in het geheel.
Groetjes Anneke.
www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

Sandy said...

Cute! Wonderful design! I do so love cats!!
sandy xx