Free diecutting files

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Why fit in ?

S
Something totally else compared to my blogposts of yesterday. 
Mixed media/Artjournalling. I love messing around with all those medium and get dirty fingers. Its justgo on and do what youlike . There is no wrong and no right ..
I made this one with week 2 of the workshop 6 weeks of gelato from Scrapdelight ..love doing  doing this workshop so far .. ik gives me tons of inspiration and more important it actually puts me to work..
Photobucket

4 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Great image, fabulous colours and I love the sentiment!

Kitty said...

GAAF!!!

Erica ♥ said...

Wat apart en gaaf zeg ☺
Gezellige en fijne (knutsel) dagen ☼
Liefs van Erica
{Heidebloempjuh}

Rieni said...

hij is gaaf geworden en ik zie dat het gelukt is met de stempels, wat zijn ze leuk hé