Free diecutting files

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Happy birthday...

One  geeky clean and simple card made for the LawnScaping challenge blog.. I so love these little robots.
However I'm a real shabby girl I do love the clean and simple syle too. It's only very hard to do. I'm used to using al kind of embellies  like lace , ribbon , flowers and stuff like that, and I love going thru my stash in search for the perfect piece to use on my card or project..so you can guess I'm always busy for hours in search for the perfect items to use.  
CAS is fun for shure to but really have a hard time to keep my self in control not to use my usual stuf.  I'm not really good at it but I wil learn.. mean time I will enjoy all the great CAS project others make and dream that maybe someday I will be as good as them ..or a little as good as them. 
I used the Beep Boop Birthday stamp set Let's polka paper pack from Lawn fawn. 
Embossing folder is from Spellbinders M-Bossabilities ES-006.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Margot said...

Wat gaaf om een CASkaart van jou te zien!

Elise C. said...

This is adorable! I think you did a great job with the CAS challenge! I really like how you colored the robots! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

Samantha Mann said...

oh my goodness!!! this card is SO cute!! i really LOVE the colors you used for the robots! adorable!! and that background is so awesome! wow! thank you for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D