Free diecutting files

Thursday 17 September 2015

Our friendship is so precious to me..

 Hello today I made this slider( easel) using the gorgeous papers of Iralamija etsy shop for you .
I found this card  when surfing at the world wide web a while ago and it's been on my bucketlist sinds than.
 As you see there is a pullout on the top when you pull it the center slides up and you get a easelcard with hidden message.
 Here you have a sceme with the mesurements , of course you can adapt is as you wish to any size of card you want to make. This is the base I used ice blue cardstock for it.
When you did the cutting and scoring you fold the card like shown at the picture  and decorate the inside.  
I  glued the paper I wanted to use on the outside of the card , before I cut and fold the card.. I think it works better that way. You get cleaner cut and scorelines .
Than you make a label that is a little smaller than the card ( because it needs to slide )
and a little wider than the easel part and glue flap as shown in the picture below
Than glue the side flaps on the back so you get a pocket. Now if you pull the top of the label out of the pocket you see the easelpart comming up.

very fun card to make and I'm shure I will use this one more often.

Here a list of the papers I used. You can find all of them at the Iralamija etsy shop

3 comments:

Blinnie said...

Lenet, wat maak je toch ern prachtige dingen! Leuk dat je de template hebt uitgetekend: ik ga het ook proberen!
Groetjes, Belinda

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

just beautiful! love this!

Donna Ellis said...

Such a beautiful project, Lenet! Gorgeous die cuts and design, and such soft, peaceful colors. Thank you very much for the tutorial. I love it! hugs, de